The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/showthread.php 21 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1596 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 52 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 456 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gears of War Coming to Windows!
12-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Gears of War Coming to Windows!
I just finished this game and while it is visually stunning, I found myself well, bored more often than not. The amount of "same-ness" in shooters these days is depressing. Like many recent games I simply wanted it to end a lot sooner than it did and give more closure to major story points.Aside from the usual ho-hum selection of weapons, the biggest problem for me was the music. It was WAY TOO BIG for most of the game. Like ridiculously over the top and many times didn't feel appropriate. It took me out of the game over and over again. I wish game designers would use music that actually suits gameplay and also use it more sparingly. Too many games approach music as BIGGER IS BETTER when this just isn't the case. You don't need constant music to make a game exciting. Quite the contrary. The endless assault of generic battle music in GOW2 flattens the game out instead of making it dynamic.GOW2 is an ok title. I guess I'm just getting sick of endlessly running through ruins shooting at mutants. Can't anybody else think of something better in the the genre??

nintendo dsi r4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply