The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/showthread.php 21 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1596 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 52 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 456 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Papervision3D
10-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Papervision3D
Mate, this is incredible! Absolutely perfect, and I can already think of a bunch of people who would need this (and consiquntly would make my life easier!)

One possible future feature : A papervision interactive version, where the user can explore the case and components and then request the corrosponding videos. You can export as Collada from Max and I think Maya and Papervision can parse the XML and rebuild the models, with textures. If you bake the lighting on it will look pretty nice too. Just a thought!

Really good work man, and a sweet idea...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2008, 09:02 AM
RE: Papervision3D
hey thanks Justin!

Thats a cool idea, I hadn't heard of papervision, but I will look into it. may get back to you with some questions of my own at some point Wink

thanks for the comment and welcome to the forum! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2009, 04:47 PM
RE: Papervision3D
Nice idea.I am also thinking for that.
Well such updates make the site better and efficient.I like your idea of sharing this type of thoughts and ideas at here.
Keep sharing..

omega 3
Find all posts by this user