The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/showthread.php 21 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1596 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 52 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 456 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become a Top Contributor?
08-03-2010, 05:30 PM
How to become a Top Contributor?
As you all know the Orkut Help Forum is probably one of the most active forums and has the most talented bunch of people contributing to it every single day.

However, you all also know that our forum is probably the most spammed. We have a lot of people copy-pasting the same content across threads and it's no secret why this is happening either. While we truly appreciate your enthusiasm to acquire higher levels and become TCs, we also want to make sure you understand some facts about the selection of TCs.

The quantity of posts you make will never be the sole deciding factor in your promotion. Though our guidelines may prompt you to immediately start posting as much as you can, please understand that one well-written, informative post is worth lot more than dozens of vague or incomplete ones.

cheap forum posting service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2010, 03:49 AM
RE: How to become a Top Contributor?
The amount of posts you will never be the only decisive factor in your marketing. While our policies may be asked to immediately start posting as much as you can, you must understand That a well-written, informative post is worth much more than a lot of vague or incomplete.

Dragon games
Solitaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply